Interested in becoming a guest writer for The EXP Grind? We are looking for guest writers to help us with high-quality articles. For example, articles like ‘Top 5 things you didn’t know about… or What does 2017 mean for the music industry…’ If this seems interesting you, continue reading about our requirements below.
- Write at least 1,000-2,000 word article.
- Article is about trending entertainment or similar to existing website’s posts.
- Please include images that you have created yourself or are free to use under Creative Commons. Include a link to the source of the image and give credit where appropriate.
- The article must be original, meaning it is not published elsewhere online (including your own website).
- Guest articles must be written in English.
- Include headers, to break your article into smaller sections.
- You may have links to your website or similar blog. (2 links per article, relevant anchor text)
- Please share your guest post with other on social media, email, etc.
Benefits of writing for The EXP Grind
- Reach an audience of engaged readers who are eager to learn about arts and entertainment.
- Bring readers to your website/blog
- Build high-quality links for SEO purposes